15 Crazy Vehicles You Can Only Spot On Indian Streets
Spotting fancy automobiles or their inexpensive counterparts in India isn’t difficult. From Lamborghinis and Ferraris to Maruti 800s, bicycles and bullock carts, we’ve seen them all. But if you thought this was it then you’re in for a surprise. Call it imagination or jugaad, there are some vehicles so brilliantly designed that they will definitely blow your mind. Here is a list of 15 such vehicles spotted in India:
1. The ghoda gaadi
2. These heels are made for driving
3. Get a hold of this one if you want to quit smoking
4. This is how you stand out in a crowd
5. And you thought you could only eat one
6. A two-wheeler with a roof
7. A two-wheeler that can ferry at least seven people
8. Travel photography just got owned
9. An auto or a van?
10. An interesting rural utility vehicle you’ll find here.
11. The coolest bailgaadi ever made
12. How often do you see a heli-rick?
13. Because two seater bikes are so overrated
14. This is the fanciest cycle-rickshaw you’ll see today
15. Double Decker Auto Rickshaw
Disclaimer: Kindly avoid offensive, derogatory, unlawful and lewd comments while responding to reports. Such comments are punishable under cyber laws. Please keep away from personal attacks. The opinions expressed here are the personal views of readers and not that of Aanavandi.