‘Aanavandi’ is entirely dedicated to providing information and reviews on anything that falls under the category of Travel. Various writers work together for this venture who lends valuable information on the categories of their interest, making this blog close and relatable to the commoners. Moreover, daily update of reviews on different topics regularly also makes this blog an interesting one.
Apart from providing information, ‘Aanavandi’ also offers supportive hands to budding writers by providing space for their write ups. We also accept guest articles and a limited number of paid promotion articles as well, making it one of a kind and a sure choice of read among the people.
Aanavandi is one of the top blogs in Kerala and sharing your article in Aanavandi is a good idea because of the following reasons.
- We have more than 5 Lakhs followers in Social Media
- We get over 50,000 + Pageviews a day
Guest Post Guidelines
- All contents must be in English.
- All contents must be written by you and never used anywhere.
- Make your post well formatted by including headers, sub-headers, use bold text for emphasis or use numbered or bullet pointed lists.
- Articles with images & videos will be appreciated. At least one image should be there and the image copyright should be own by the writer.
- All content must be original and between 500 and 2000 words long.
Important: In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from Aanavandi. Also, by submitting a post to Aanavandi, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
After your guest post goes live you should:
1. Promote your blog post to your readers and followers on your blog and other social media accounts.
2. Check, read and reply to comments on your blog post.
Media Inquiries, Are you a PR Person?
If you’d like to book a member of the Aanavandi team for a TV, radio or web interview, send us an email to [email protected] or [email protected]