The 357th Director Board Meeting of KSRTC has decided to implement season tickets for regular passengers travelling in Palakkad – Kozhikode sector. Corporation is planning to attract more passengers by introducing season tickets at affordable rates. Season tickets would be applicable for all Ordinary, Fast Passenger services operating in the particular sector.
For getting a season ticket, passenger has to pay the 75% of the actual fare which is calculated for 31 days. Daily travel distance is limited to a distance of 75 KMS.
Rules for obtaining Season Tickets
1) Season tickets shall be given to everyone including students.
2) Tickets are issued to a calendar month. (31 Days)
3) Only one journey (up and down) is allowed per day.
4) An additional stationary charge of Rs. 3 should be levied by passenger.
5) Two stamp size photo should be given along with the application of season ticket.
6) No need to submit the application again and again. One can easily renew the tickets and ID card from the depot.
7) Season Ticket is not transferable at any case.
8) Separate season tickets are issued for both Ordinary and Fast Passenger services. Those who have taken season tickets for FP can travel in Ordinary buses as well. But those who are having tickets for Ordinary services are not allowed in FP services.