Though love does not need any particular day to celebrate. You can celebrate each and every day when you are with your loved ones. But Valentine’s day, this is the time of the year when love is truly in the air and we celebrate romance. This is the best time to give your love life a fresh air in your busy schedules. So, to celebrate your love with your loved ones you can go for a holiday. Travelling is definitely going to enhance your love life with your partner. But where to take your loved ones? Confused? Don’t worry. We are here to clear all your confusions. So here we have mentioned top 5 valentine holiday destination for you.
- Shimla: when it comes to select the best place to go on Valentine’s Day, Shimla is always going to be at the top in that list. Shimla is also considered as another Kashmir of India. Shimla is full of excitement for the couples. And the atmosphere of Shimla is so romantic that for Valentine’s Day this is the best place to go.
- Agra: For centuries Agra is the land of love. And the Taj Mahal is the symbol of love. How magnificent it is going to be when you will say the three magical word I Love You in front of Taj Mahal. And February is the perfect time to go there. Moreover, Agra is the second best place to go for a holiday in India on Valentine’s Day.
- Alleppey: this is also one of the romantic places in Kerala. Though this place is for all but this it is most famous for romantic love birds. Just think about it, only you and your partner, standing with holding hands on a slow-moving boat surrounded by scenic beauty. How romantic it is going to be! This place is definitely going to play the perfect tune in your heart.
- Goa: you are thinking about romantic place and you are mentioning Goa, this is not possible. Well, if you and your partner is party freak then Goa is the best place to celebrate Valentine’s Day. There are also so many beautiful beaches to go. So, sea, sun, sand and your love just make everything perfect for this special day.
- Nainital: Nainital is one of the famous hill station in Uttarakhand.as this place is close to our national capital this is also a well – known place for a holiday. This place is really a paradise during February for romantic couples and honeymooners. It is surrounded by beautiful scenic beauty. There are also a lot of exciting things that you can do with your partner for adventure. And most importantly, if you are lucky enough, during Valentine you can also get the experience of white snow carpet.
At the time of travelling if you want a guidebook then you can obviously get hooked to Booksrun the only destination for all kind of information, moreover purchase and sell your books too and earn. So, this Valentine week goes for one of the holiday destination mentioned above with the love of your life and make your valentine feel more special. Explore the beautiful place and explore your love.
Nidhi Mahajan is a guest blogger and passionate about content writing. She has been creating SEO friendly content for more than 10 years. She can write on all niches for writing and is great at providing tips on SEO and blogging