How to Pay KSEB Bill through Mobile Phone?
The KSEB official app is the latest offering and self service facility for customers from KSEB Limited which extends a host of features.
The new Quick Pay facility from KSEB now makes the bill payment fast and easy.
The features include:
• A personalised My Account for registered Consumers (Registration can be done in a minute on wss.kseb.in in new user registration section)
• Quick Pay facility for payments without registration
• View consumer profile
• Manage 5 Consumer numbers in one user account
• Check Bill Details for past 12 months.
• Check Consumption Details for past 12 months.
• Check Payment History for the past 12 months.
• View bill details & pay your monthly bill using credit cards, debit cards, net-banking.
• Notifications alerting bill due date, payment confirmation etc.
All you need:
• A smart phone with Android Operating System (OS 2.2 or above).
• Internet connectivity like GPRS/EDGE/3G/Wi-Fi.
• A Registered Email ID (In case your email ID is not registered, you can easily register it in a minute on wss.kseb.in in new user registration section) with KSEB
For queries, feedback & suggestions, kindly email us at [email protected] .
Kerala State Electricity Board
Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd (KSEBLtd) is a public sector agency under the Government of Kerala, India, that generates,transmits and distributes the electricity supply in the state. Established in 1957, the agency comes under the authority of the Department of Power.
The history of electricity in the state is around one century old. The first effort in this direction was a private endeavour. Like many other modern infrastructure facilities, electricity also was first brought to the state by a British company – the Kannan Devan Hill Produce Company, Munnar.
The first generating station of the state was set up on the right bank of a tributary of River Periyar in 1910. It was a hydroelectric project and that tributary named Mudirappuzha continues to be the site of large a number of hydroelectric projects in the state.
As per the Central Electricity Act 2003, KSEB was converted to Kerala State Electricity Board Limited in 2014. The original KSEB was dissolved and its assets and liabilities transferred to the government initially and then transferred to the newly formed company KSEB Limited.