Tech Travel Eat is a blog managed by Sujith Bhakthan, One of the top bloggers from India, provides updated & authentic information about the latest trends on Social Media, Technology, Travel & Food.
Guest Post Guidelines
- All contents must be written by you and never used anywhere.
- Make your post well formatted by including headers, sub-headers, use bold text for emphasis or use numbered or bullet pointed lists.
- Articles with images & videos will be appreciated. At least one image should be there and the image copyright should be own by the writer.
- All content must be original and between 1000 and 2000 words long.
- What do you get? Add a two sentence credit at the end of the post which begins with your name and can include one link.
- No affiliate link is allowed.
- We may charge a nominal fee if the article is for commercial purpose.
Important: In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from TechTravelEat. Also, by submitting a post to TechTravelEat, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
After your guest post goes live you should:
1. Promote your blog post to your readers and followers on your blog and other social media accounts.
2. Check, read and reply to comments on your blog post.
Tech Travel Eat is one of the top Indian Travel Blogs.