Tourist Visa on Arrival to India
Worried about the hassles of a short notice vacation to India? Relax. Now you can plan your holidays to India even on a short notice, with fewer hurdles. Apply for your Visa Online, get the ‘Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA)’ and fly to Kerala all set to have the time of your life.
Tourist Visa on Arrival (T-VoA) enabled with Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) is available to Foreign Tourists coming to India.
The Government of India has announced the scheme of Tourist Visa on Arrival Enabled by Electronic Travel Authorization on 27th November 2014. The TVoA enabled with ETA Scheme will facilitate nationals of 43 countries to travel to India for tourism for a short stay of 30 days.
The countries are Australia, Brazil, Cambodia, Cook Islands, Djibouti, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Finland, Germany, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kingdom of Tongo, Laos, Luxembourg, Mauritius, Mexico, Myanmar, New Zealand, Niue, Norway, Oman, Palestine, Papua & New Guinea, Philippines, Republic of Kiribati, Republic of Korea (i.e. South Korea), Republic of Marshall Islands, Republic of Nauru, Republic of Palau, Russia, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Thailand, Tuvalu, UAE, Ukraine, USA, Vietnam.
The following are the criterion for eligibility to avail this facility. However for latest updates regarding the same, kindly visit https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/tvoa.html
- International Travellers whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation, sightseeing, casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit.
- Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- International Travellers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket,with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
- International Travellers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin may please apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
- Not available to Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders.
- Not available to individuals endorsed on Parent’s/Spouse’s Passport i.e. each individual should have a separate passport.
- Not available to International Travel Document Holders.