KSRTC Buses only in Nilackal – Pamba Route ; Tickets can be booked through online
The State Road Transport Corporation will implement fully computerised ticket service during this Sabarimala Mandala-Makaravilakku season. For the first time, the corporation will ply 10 electric bus services from Nilakkal to Pampa. Tickets will have to be purchased online or from the KSRTC counters at Nilakkal. Devotees can reserve bus tickets on the website of the Kerala Police while booking the virtual queue facility for darshan. At Pampa, 15 self-service ticket kiosks will be established for devotees.
ROUND TRIP TICKET
Devotees may book a round trip ticket i.e., Nilakkal-Pamba-Nilakkal. The round-trip ticket is valid for 48 hours based on the travel time slot chosen by the devotee. Ex: If you make a booking for 18-Nov-2018 12:01 – 16:00 slot for Nilakkal-Pamba-Nilakkal, you must board the bus from Nilakkal as per the slot booked i.e., between 12:01 and 16:00 on 18-Nov-2018.
You can use the same ticket for return journey from Pamba to Nilakkal. Your return journey must commence within 48 hours of time slot booked. Ex: If you have booked from Nilakkal to Pamba using the time slot 18-Nov-2018 12:01 – 16:00, then your return journey from Pamba to Nilakkal should commence before 20-Nov-2018 16:00. If the return journey is not completed within 48-hour time slot, you must purchase a new ticket for travel from Pamba to Nilakkal. Tickets once booked cannot be cancelled or amended.
ONE WAY TICKET
Devotees who are going by walk to Sabarimala have an option to book a return journey ticket for Pamba-Nilakkal. The ticket will be valid for four hours based on the travel slot chosen by the devotee. Ex: If you make a return booking for 21-Nov-2018 16:01 – 20:00 slot for Pamba-Nilakkal journey, you must commence your bus journey from Pamba between 16:01 and 20:00 on 21-Nov-2018. Tickets once booked cannot be cancelled or amended.
HOW TO BOARD THE BUS?
* Devotees should carry print out of the ticket booked along with valid original ID proof (Driving License, AADHAR Card, PAN Card, Voter ID Card) of the Primary Devotee Details entered while booking.
* Devotees should be present at the bus boarding location as per the time slots booked.
* Devotees coming in groups must ensure that their entire group is available at the bus for boarding to avoid delays in boarding the bus.
* Devotees who booked Round Trip tickets, should ensure to carry the print out of the ticket for boarding the return journey buses from Pamba to Nilakkal.
* In case Devotee does not carry a valid ticket print out, they must purchase a new ticket for boarding the buses.
CHARGES FOR BUS ARE AS PER BELOW
* Nilakkal-Pamba-Nilakkal Round Trip NON-AC Bus – Rs.80 Per devotee.
* Nilakkal-Pamba-Nilakkal Round Trip AC Bus – Rs.150 Per devotee.
* Pamba-Nilakkal Onward Trip NON-AC Bus – Rs.40 Per devotee.
* Pamba-Nilakkal Onward Trip AC Bus – Rs.75 Per devotee.
1% online transaction charges are applicable on each booking.